Skip to main content

Farewell, DMA

It's been a wild few years I must say. I remember taking Intro to DMA my sophomore year, and really enjoying the class. At one point that semester, Mrs. Shields handed me an envelope with a note saying I should try DMA 1, and so I did. The class was crazy, but fun. I enjoyed it enough to want to do more, and so I did. Here I am in APDMA, typing my farewell blog post. Getting to be apart of this class was a great experience. I made friends, learned new things, did some cool things, went to some cool places. I got the chance to show off my creativity and express myself. I got the opportunity to try something that I wanted to do for a long time, which was astrophotography. I got to make my own animations, which one of them won a Gold Key Award from Golden Lions and a Mountain Lion Award from the Golden Lions awards. It was a pleasure to be in this class, and I'm sad I'm gonna have to say goodbye. So anyway, I guess this is goodbye.


Enjoy my animation, it's by far my proudest work.


Comments

  1. Your animation was done well and was really cool. I also liked the adventure behind it. Have fun going where you're going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.