Skip to main content

Farewell DMA

             Thank you Digital Media Arts for 3 great years. Thank you for inspiring me, improving my artistic abilities, allowing my creativity to thrive, and helping me get one step closer to my future as an artist. Throughout high school I have quickly fallen in love with art. Sophomore year it was strictly painting, but because of AP Drawing, DMA 1 and AP DMA, my love has developed immensely. Next year I will be attending the University of Cincinnati in the school of Design, Art, Architecture and Design (DAAP). There I will be majoring in Communication Design where I will be able to take many different paths including motion design, interactive design or graphic design.

          I would like to encourage anyone with an interest in art to pursue it. Practice as much as you can and learn as much as you can. Watch other artists on Youtube or watch some of your peers. Always ask questions and always try new things. Don't be afraid to take risks, after all, there are no rules when it comes to art.

                                                     -Anna-Claire Barker

Check out what I've done for the past 4 years!

https://acbarker17.wixsite.com/portfolio

or follow my art Instagram @acbarker_art



Comments

  1. I love your artwork!!! Good luck in college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you AC, can't wait to die in DAAP with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a fantastic artist, and I can't wait to see where you go in the future. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good at just everything. You are going to do great things at DAAP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that we have been able to become friends because of this class! I know that whatever you create you'll knock it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.