Skip to main content

Farewell DMA

Its been a long run, a lot of relationships made, a lot of friends came and went. I did not realize how fast the end was coming. The end comes a lot quicker than you ever think it would. Watching everyone grow up and move on with their lives is a very emotional experience. The sun comes out after the storm, so just remember no matter what your decisions are there is always a happier side to everything. There is always a goodbye after every hello, there is always a rainbow after the rain clouds clear. Just remember to hold the ones you love dear, and be there for them. The hardest part of High School was maintaining a social life, a job, keeping up with school work, and always being someone people know they can fall back on. Its hard work to be a good person but it's even harder to put all of yourself into something for so long. I have learned a few life lessons that I want to pass down to everyone. One is don't always blame yourself for things you have no control over.  Another thing I want to pass down is life hurts, somethings going to hurt eventually and your going to have to find the strength to be able to move on and make the issue into the best it can be. The last is life is serious a lot of the time, so don't forget to have fun and you'll only meet new people and make new friends from here on out.

concentration5.jpg


https://annmhernandez01.wixsite.com/mysite

Check out my website!

Farewell High School,

Farewell DMA,

-Andreah Hernandez

Comments

  1. This is for sure one of your best pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.