Skip to main content

HEDI

                         LE TRAVAIL DE HEDI SLIMANE

Related imageThe work of legendary Hedi Slimane has shaped work for centuries of some of the worlds largest Maison's work to come, through photography and through design.

EARLY YEARS AT DIOR 

Image result for HEDI SLIMANE DIOR ADVERT
Image result for HEDI SLIMANE DIOR ADVERT


Image result for HEDI SLIMANE DIOR ADVERT



DURING HIS TIME AT DIOR, HEDI SHOWED HIS B&W AESTHETIC TO BE HIS OWN. WHERE HIS LEGACY BEGAN. 

 

FROM YVES TO PARIS

 

Perhaps Hedi Slimane's most bold move to date, where the world of Maison's and fashion giants began to speak his name. When Hedi Slimane took lead of Creative Director at Yves Saint Laurent, where he dropped the Yves to become the ever so iconic Saint Laurent Paris. 


Image result for HEDI SLIMANE SLP ADVERT 
Image result for HEDI SLIMANE SLP ADVERTImage result for HEDI SLIMANE SLP ADVERT

Image result for HEDI SLIMANE SLP ADVERT 2014
LE LEGACIE DU HEDI SLIMANE LEGENDAIRE







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.