Skip to main content
    With the end of the year coming up fast, I have my senior year to think about, since I'll be taking AP DMA. I'm trying to come up with future concentration piece ideas ahead of time, and seeing that I draw profile portraits for money, I thought that I could work this skill into whatever I end up deciding to do. Instead of just doing plain, boring people though, I think that working a sense of fantasy and nature into the profiles, much like the drawing to the right, could be fun. I love the way that they took the elegance of a side profile and the beauty of nature, then mashed them together to come up with these end results. You could easily work underlying messages into your art as well when mixing the human physiology with components of the world around us. I just think that the way that the women almost fuse with the plants is wonderful to look at. I'm in love with the use of cool and warm coors in the top picture. 

Comments

  1. I really enjoy the colors that were picked and used for the first piece. they are so warm and draw me to look at the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoy the detail this is very very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how the combined two things that wouldn't go together. These are amazing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both peices are incredible and so detailed. The girls hair on the second peice is really what catche my eye. your work never fails to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The depth in these images is so realistic. I feel like these could be real people in like a play. It's very well done. And the plants combined with humans is a work of beauty,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these pieces are very well done. I love the intricacy of the hair especially. I feel like you definitely could use this as your concentration, all of your illustrations are incredible. The integration of fantasy would be such a cool concept to pursue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.