Skip to main content

StarCraft 2 Pro Player comes back from Military service and Dominates

 So IDK how many people even like Professional gaming but it is very interesting to just watch the top levels play. Now IDK how many of you guys actually watch or play Starcraft two, but it was very interesting to see a Pro Korean player ByuN. He went and joined the military cutting off a little over a year without playing Starcraft 2 and after doing that he came back in 2020 and after only being back for a Month. He has been dominating the scene once again even having the chance to in recent times beat Serral who was once the best Zerg player in the world and has been for years. It is surprising to see even after being in the Military he was able to come back and still dominate the Starcraft 2 scene. Sometimes even not doing something and taking a break you can still always rise back to the top.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.