Skip to main content

Christmas, How Soon is Too Soon?

    


 I know there are two types of people in this world. People who wait to put their Christmas tree and decorations up the day of or the day after Thanksgiving. Then there are the people who throw their skeletons and Halloween decorations back into storage as soon as trick or treating ends. I know a lot of people overlook Thanksgiving and want to skip straight to Christmas. On the other hand, I know Christmas time can either be really fun or really stressful for so many different people, so don't want to have to worry about it till December 1st. I love decorating so I always get excited. So I am asking anyone reading this post, how early is too early for people to start celebrating Christmas?

Comments

  1. I feel like anytime after October is okay to start decorating for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it makes the most sense to put up decorations during November or early December but if people want to put it up earlier I don't see a big problem with that

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't start to celebrate Christmas the day after Halloween ends then you really don't have Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its only right after thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. After Thanksgiving because thanksgiving needs a little more appreciation. But honestly it doesn't really matter everyone has their own traditions and ways of doing things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always Christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  7. The day after Thanksgiving we cut down our Christmas tree. So the day after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. right after halloween in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.