Skip to main content

gg in the chat



Wow, my last blog post in DMA... life's crazy XD 
 
      As much as this class and I did not get along I had a grand old time. From sleeping for two bells straight and cramming at the last second to finish a project to our glorious BPA, I truly had a fun time. This class taught me that waiting till the last day to finish a project is a very poor idea and it also taught me that art is really pretty dope when you actually put effort in. I am not trying to scare anyone taking this class next year making you think you have tons of work and all that jazz, its actually a very easy workload... I am just lazy. If I could give one tip to any future AP students it is that you need to do the summer work ( I did not and my grade struggled for a wee-bit LMAO ). Also, have fun in this class because it is hands down the best class I took in my high school experience. 

      For anyone that cares about my future plans here they are. Next fall I will be attending Wittenberg University to study clout and play lacrosse. I will have a pretty flexible schedule so if you'd like to facetime Sundays at 3:00pm will work best. I wish everyone the best of luck next year. As my mother always says "If you take a long walk off a short bridge, you might drown" so yeah that is all.


FaZe Up,

Supreme Clout God 









Chase your dreams





I think its fine




No, its not that





I cant swim 

Comments

  1. wow i am so sad now!!!!! im am actually crying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am so sad now!!!!! im am actually crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful paragraph and photos! gonna miss that bright smile *crying emoji*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.