Skip to main content

Regular Show


This post will be dedicated to one of the greatest cartoons of all-time. Not only is it super silly, but it also teaches some very solid life lessons. For example, in Season 3 Episode 18 Rigby tries to eat a 12 egg omelette nd has an allergic reaction to the eggs and goes into a coma. The only way to get Rigby out of the coma is if Mordecai can defect the omelette challenge. After numerous failed tries and weeks of training he was able to defeat the challenge and save his best pal from the coma. The life lesson from this episode would be do not eat eggs if you are allergic to them because it could be fatal. Below I have attached some gifs from this goofy show. If you do give it a chance, I highly recommend watching it with some of your besties so you all can get a good chuckle out of it!!! XD
Hope you all have a beautiful 4 day week, make sure to soak up some sunshine this week!

                                                               Logang 4ever

Image result for regular show gifsImage result for regular show gifs
Image result for regular show gifs

Comments

  1. Great post, Chris! I love the regular show too! Hah classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best cartoons of all time! Great life lessons here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that lesson, I wish more shows has positive messages like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! i really should give this show a try! sounds like great life lessons to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best cartoon out. love this post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.