Skip to main content

Is You Bored? LOOKIE HERE

   I had to look through the whole history of the blog (just for this year) to make sure no one posted about this guy because he's a well known online animator and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did XD
   SOOOOOOO anyone know a guy called Mike Inel? If you don't know him by name I'm sure you've seen his work (and if you haven't you're missing out!) He is like my idol in terms of animation online. His work is so beautiful. It has an anime-esque style while still being unique. My favorite of his was his has to be Draw With Me:
He also made a second video to this, but I think this video is better as a stand alone personally. :/
But if that doesn't convince you he does a lot of other things too. Do you like vocaloid? He's got that. (Kinda...)
Maybe you've heard of RPG maker games such as Ib, Mad Father, or The Witch's House? He's got that too!
Maaaaaybe this just isn't your thing either? Well ever heard of The Amazing World of Gumball? He remade a few scenes from the show in his style:
Still not interested? Well, have you ever heard of a little known show called Gravity Falls? Mah boi's gotchu covered >:D
(there's more where this came from GF fans)
And I saved the best for last. "Missing Halloween" is a bit longer than his others but it's a great mini film that I LOVE.  (I'm sorry it's not the season for this but I forgot about it in October T_T ).
Enjoy!
Please look him up to see more! I think I might have seen some Adventure Time in there somewhere...? Oh well go see for yourself! >:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.