Skip to main content

Goodbye DMA :((((((

I'm not gonna lie, the only thing I am going to miss about high school is this class and everybody I met through it. Taking DMA was so fun and has helped me figure out what I am doing with my life and I am so thankful for it. I am going to UC next year and majoring in graphic design.  Based on how this class went, I know that it will never feel like I have to work a day in my life :)) 

If you don't plan on taking AP DMA next year, change your plans. If you do plan on taking the class next year, be prepared for A LOT OF WORK (don't worry it's all fun). I also recommend becoming close friends with the people in your class because you will be together a lot and it is nice to have people to stress out with!! If there is someone in your class who won't talk, throwing a surprise party for them in class seems to work pretty well at warming them up ;)

My website if you wanna see cool stuff or judge it idc:

Comments

  1. I love this and all of your pieces ever!! I'm so glad to say that you've been one of my best friends for the past 8 years! I'm so excited to see what you do in the future and I'm going to miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY DIDN'T I MAKE THE CUT lol jk but no i love your pieces. Can't wait to go to DAAP with you next year :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.