Skip to main content

LUNA

As I was scrolling through twitter I found the most beautiful product from ACORN studios. They created a lamp that looks exactly like the moon. When I first saw the pictures, I thought someone photoshopped a real picture of the moon into their hands, room, etc. As I started looking into it, I found they are actually individually crafted and painted glass lamps. Each are 100% handmade and therefore incredibly unique. I think it's really cool that the inspiration came directly from nature for this beautiful product. I personally am very inspired by nature in my artwork so it's nice to see examples of that transferring into someone's successful business. The moons are expensive, ranging from $80 for the smallest size (only 3 inches) to about $910 for the largest ( 23 inches). Since each one is handmade, there is about a 3 month turn around after ordering one. So if you order one right now it should be here just in time for Christmas!!

Comments

  1. This is so cool!!! Even though it is a lamp that would be a really cool idea to Photoshop the moon like this. Also I really want this lamp now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It feels so enchanting. But maybe that's because I have a very strongly biased love for the moon... :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It feels so enchanting. But maybe that's because I have a very strongly biased love for the moon... :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! It is an illusion of the moon looking like the actual size it is in the sky, but in reality it's just as big as a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! It is an illusion of the moon looking like the actual size it is in the sky, but in reality it's just as big as a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I've seen photoshop versions of the moon like this too, but it's so cool that its actually reality! Im definitely going to look into getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I've seen photoshop versions of the moon like this too, but it's so cool that its actually reality! Im definitely going to look into getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cool! i feel like it could make any room look super cool and lighten the room up. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cool! i feel like it could make any room look super cool and lighten the room up. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these!! I wonder how hard they are to make, I kind of want to try to make one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.