Skip to main content

Peace Out :(

 As I start to write this, I can't think of words to describe what DMA has meant to me. I started freshman year and fell in love with the class. I ended up taking Honors DMA 1 my junior year and thought I'd be done with DMA. Of course, Mrs. Barnes and Shields convinced me to take AP. And here I am. The only thing that made school fun. The amount of pictures and videos I have from this class is insane. I have made so many memories in this class. It's not just a class. For me, it's therapy, a way to express myself. Sitting here every day next to my friends has been so fun. I know I'll remember this class forever. I would not be where I am without this class. I'm excited for college but will definitely miss this class and these people. Next year I will be attending The University of Alabama to study Creative Advertising. Thank you for everything, APDMA.

Jillian Middleton

https://jillianmiddleton.wixsite.com/mysite



Comments

  1. Imma miss ya Jill, maybe I'll drop by Tusk for a weekend one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Jill see ya never. It was good hanging out with you, but its time to go, the party must end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JILLIAN! I'm so sad to see you go but I know you re going to do amazing things! Your work showed all of your talent and was so impressive. I'll miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're work is so good Jillian, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you, roll tide!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.