Skip to main content

Last Post...

It's crazy to think that my senior year of high school is almost over. This year has been crazy for me. For the longest time I felt so lost because I couldn't figure out what to do with my sustained investigation, and on top of that I didn't even know what career I wanted. AP DMA has helped me out a lot this year. It showed me a lot of different career paths I could take and how many careers there are that involve digital media. Even though I'm going to college to get my PharmD, I'm so glad I took DMA throughout high school. I would have never gained a passion for photography, and digital art.

In the fall I'm going to be attending DePaul University in Chicago for pre-pharmacy. I hope that I will still create digital art but only as a hobby, and I also hope I will take some dance classes or maybe even try out for DePaul's dance team. 

I couldn't pick one piece to post from my website so I picked my top two. I never got to use the picture of the bee because once I took it I decided to take a different approach to my investigation, so I thought I would just post it here. The scanography piece is probably my favorite from my investigation because you can see the bee pretty clearly, and I like how I incorporated contour lines with the scan, and how it kind of shows the bee falling. 



Comments

  1. Well I hope you have a great rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pieces!! I'm so happy we had AP dma together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you decided to take AP DMA even though it didn't end up being your career! We had such a great time in class together this year, and I'm looking forward to being in Chicago together for the next four!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.