Skip to main content

Xbox Series X

Image result for series x

This is the Xbox Series X, the next generation of Microsoft's well-known gaming console. For a while, people have been speculating what the next Xbox what would be capable of. Recently, at the 2019 Game Awards, the new Xbox was unveiled. Microsoft claims the new console, releasing at the end of 2020, will be twice as powerful as their latest version of the Xbox One, the Xbox One X. This new model is confirmed to be able to run up to 120 frames per second and has ray-tracing technology. While this is quite revolutionary for console gamers, the PC community isn't impressed with the new capabilities, as computers have been able to do both for a long time. Also, there is only one big game so far that could attract the attention of people to this console, that being Halo Infinite; however, Halo is confirmed to no longer be an Xbox exclusive. Therefore, Halo Infinite will also be available on the PC and the Xbox One. It's questionable whether or not the Xbox Series X is worth it; however, they have some time before the holidays to try and convince the public.

Comments

  1. I always find it slightly comical when a new gaming system comes out and it claims to be the best gaming station. While I do have an X-Box, I know that PCs are mechanically much better in almost every way with the downside of cost. I'm hoping the new X-Box can live up to expectations that have been promised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.