Skip to main content

Magia Record Anime Adaptation

The Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica series got its start on February 12th of 2011, which is when the first volume of the manga was released. The manga series soon gained such an immense amount of popularity that an anime and novel adaptation was announced for the series. Both were released later in 2011. 

Years later, a game under the name of Magia Record was released. Many fans were thrilled to see new content from the franchise, but due to the fact that this addition to the franchise was released years later and the popularity had died down, many fans doubted the game would receive an anime adaptation. However, they were wrong and an anime adaptation was announced! The anime adaptation began airing on January 5th, 2020 and is airing as we speak. Be sure to check it out!


More information can be found within the links listed below: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.