Skip to main content

LAST BLOG FOR THE CULTURE



The Finale

 It's been a good year folks. We've some good memories and some bad ones, but they won't amount to of fun that those good memories brought. First off, I'd like to take a moment and thank Meez. Burnz for being such a great teacher, mother, and mentor to myself. I've learned a lot about adulthood this year. I have made some bad decisions that affected my employability points, but i've learned from those mistakes because of Meez. Burnz. Second, I'd like to thank my classmates, especially my good ole pal Alux Mooshino. What a great guy he is. This year could not have been any better without him. We made some of the best memories and I took some really good pics of this beautiful man. Third, I would like to thank Meez. Shulds and her class for being such great people all the time.(especially anna-claire, love that girl) Lastly, I want to thank muz mathey for being a terrible sub, ,but a great person. She didn't really help all that much, but she did bring in snacks every now and then. 

Meez Burnz, thank you for helping me get through the year and kick starting my art career


Now heres a meme

Comments

  1. Peace out girl. FaZe up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u bunches gio but a little hurt because i didn’t receive a shoutout. gonna miss ur shenanigans, plz don’t leave me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.