Skip to main content

Cookie Art

Cookie art is something that has always been very interesting to me. The way the icing is shiny on the cookies will always amaze me. It takes a lot of skill to get the pretty designs with icing. I would know, because I’ve spent many, many, many hours trying to copy this cookie artists creations. Part of their skill has to do with creating the icing itself. For the art to look perfect, the icing has to be perfect in consistency. This artist shared her perfect consistency recipe on her website. I tasted it and it tastes good too. The feeling of the luscious, perfect consistency icing on my lips along with the aesthetic of the cookies perfect design, there really is nothing better in the world. Here is an example of some of her cookies.  



thx

Comments

  1. i love cookie art too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has always fascinated me as well!! I love how detailed some of the cookies get to be, although they’re just going to be eaten. The dedication to this art form is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie art is so cool and cute! You should check out @mellyeatsworld on Instagram, she does a lot of cookies (especially French macarons) that are really artistic and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It's amazing how they can be so precise and simplistic. I love the cookies above because it's really cool to see how they transform a baked good into really adorable art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.