Skip to main content

Clout



Below I have attached the highlights of one of the greatest passers to ever play in the NBA. His name is Jason Williams but his buddies call his White Chocolate and in my eyes I see him as more of an artist than a basketball player. The passes this man can make are more beautiful than seeing the Mona Lisa in person, more beautiful than Ray from Star Wars and more beautiful than seeing the Northern Lights in Ice Land. He has such a fine touch to his passes it is as if the hands of God reached down to him and gave him supreme basketball powers and major clout. Please take some time to watch these highlights, you will not regret it.

Faze Up 






Comments

  1. This really spoke to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you said "hands of god" i felt that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoy your silly post like these, Chris!!!!!! Keep working hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really felt this post because I've seen his highlights and i can agree that god created this man especially ti make outstanding passes. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.