Skip to main content

SCAD Fashion Show

The other day, a representative for SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) came into our class to discuss what the school had to offer and all the possibles avenues you could take once you got in. When he introduced the Fashion Marketing and Management major, I was immediately intrigued and he showed me the list of classes a student in that field would take. I went online and did some of my own research and found pictures from their last fashion show in May, that was entirely student led, which I thought was really cool. Below are just a few snapshots of my personal favorite pieces from the show. My favorite piece would have to be the denim one because I love the way they took old pieces of scrap and renovated them to give them a fresh new look that only a truly creative mind could have seen from the few pieces it started out as.



Image result for scad fashion weekend

Image result for scad fashion weekend


Image result for scad fashion weekend

Comments

  1. This is outstanding. It really comes to show how the fashion business has evolved into quiet a spectrum of creative talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how many of the dresses up top are loud but not with bright colors. I like how the gold dresses at the bottom go with the models hair. I love how the maroon dress and how it has the design on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.