Skip to main content

HDR Beauty

Boundless Vicente Concha. The awesome sky next to the calm waters!   I absolutely love HDR photos, they bring out more color and contrast in pictures. In this photo of a beach the HDR brought out incredible colors in the sky and it almost looks like the sky is reflecting on the water. The water against the sand is also very interesting because there is a glowing outline of the water on the shore. I also really like in this picture how there is so much more detail in the clouds than the water since normally it would be the other way around with detailed waves in the water. Instead of the clouds being calm, the waves are which I think adds a more interesting effect to the picture. HDR in general brings out so much more detail in pictures that you might not see in the original. It makes you see a greater beauty in pictures that you may not have seen before!

Comments

  1. The contrasting colors in this piece is absolutely beautiful. The beach and the sky working together to make a wonderful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture, it shows exactly what HDR is meant to accomplish. Normally you would see a transition of sorts to something lighter as you pan up to the sky, but with HDR the photograph keeps that dark intensity throughout the entire picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool photo, I love the contrast,

    ReplyDelete
  5. HDR really brings out the beauty in the sky. This makes me wish I had taken a picture of a cloudy sky for my HDR project

    ReplyDelete
  6. This photo look almost impossible! Like it has to be a painting or something, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the HDR is really bringing the shadows out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.