Skip to main content

Governor's Regional Results 2015


Congratulations to the following students whose work was selected at the regional judging of the Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition.  Wish them luck as their works now competes at the State level next weekend.   From the 12,000 regional entries from the 15 regions, approximately 2,500 are selected to enter the state judging. State jurors then select 300 for the actual exhibition, with 25 of the 300 chosen to receive the Governor's Award of Excellence.

Leslie Bonzella               Curiosity Killed the Cat                         Computer Art 
Corinne Brown                Landen Lake                                         Photography
Ryan Dilts                       Paint It Black                                        Computer Art
Cassidy Foley                 Horchata                                              Commercial Art
Kylie Gay                        Lights Will Guide You Home                Computer Art
Carissa Kloeker              Glowing Beauties (Series of 3)             Photography
Carissa Kloeker              Words Can Make You                          Computer Art
Emily Lavagna                Lights                                                    Painting
Stewart LeVan                Rhythmic Connection (Series of 3)       Computer Art
Sarah Sexton                  The Goddess of Nature (Series of 2)   Drawing
Faith Shields                   The Crow and the Pitcher                    Film/Video



Comments

  1. Congratulations to everyone! This is such an honor and you should all be so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.