Skip to main content

What have you been up to this summer?


Kings Digital Media Art students have been having many creative adventures and wonderful opportunities this summer. Zoe Rodriguez was awarded a scholarship to attend the Parsons Summer Intensive Studies in New York City. This intensive four-week program allowed Zoe to deepen her knowledge of art and design, spending five days a week in studio classes and receive demanding homework assignments.
The Pig that Zoe designed and created for ArtWorks Big Pig Gig found its home at Vine and 12th street in time for the World Choir Games.
Hunter Doebereiner,Jordan Danko, Lauren Abernathy, and Derek Preston attended the No Bull Teen Video Awards in San Francisco where they were recognized for having one of the Top 15 films in the nation addressing the issue of Cyber Bullying. This photo below was taken after they finished walking the red carpet!
Kelly Madison and Kevin Butler found out that the Vans Shoes that they designed were selected to be displayed at the Sneaker Pimps USA tour alongside other rare, vintage and artist customized sneakers in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC and New York from August through October. 
Emily Glasser decided she will be majoring in graphic design and met with the graphic design professors at both South Florida an Central Florida University and went on a mission trip to Guatemala.


Matt Liebowitz spent part of his summer at DAAP Camp learning from the faculty at University of Cincinnati's college of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning.

And I am sure that is not all!  Tell me. What have you been doing this summer?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.