Skip to main content

Nintendo Direct 2.17.2021 - Who will be the final DLC character?

 

Yesterday's Nintendo Direct showed off several upcoming games such as Splatoon 3, Project Triangle Strategy, MarioGolf, and the Skyward Sword Switch-port. People definitely seem to be most interested in the Super Smash Bros DLC reveal. The characters announced yesterday were Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. These two will count as one character and will be interchangeable in-game, similar to Zelda and Shiek. This means that only one character remains in this fighter pass. After Nintendo rocked the internet with reveals such as Joker from Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Steve from Minecraft, and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, there's a lot of high expectations around the next reveal. All the fans have their favorite characters that they want to see and are speculating who will be next. Some of the most wanted characters include Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Dante from Devil May Cry, Crash Bandicoot, Geno from Super Mario RPG, Master Chief from Halo, and several more. Now that one character remains, the fans will eagerly await to see who the last character will be.

Comments

  1. once again Nintendo disappoints me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is actually 2 more character slots left. I hope it is Sora or a sonic character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that one of the last two DLC fighters is Goku from the Dragon Ball Z series, if one of the DLC fighters is a Sonic character, it would probably be Shadow, Knuckles, or Tails (since he's going to appear in the sequel to the "Sonic The Hedgehog" movie) which would also be cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.