Skip to main content

AP DMA Class of 2020

As this year comes to a close, I wanted to take this opportunity to send out the web links to the portfolios of the 12 AP DMA Seniors that will be graduating in a few short weeks.  If you have a minute, take a look at the wonderful work they have created during their time in high school.  These talented students are looking for internships, commissions, networking, and job opportunities that will help them achieve their future career goals.  If you like their work, please contact them directly for your photography, illustration, design, animation, video and filmmaking needs!  Please forward their portfolios to anyone you know who might be interested in their work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.