Skip to main content

CRL

CRL happens every year and I don't know if you guys know or even play rocket league but whether or not you do or not. One thing that I am sure a few of you guys have heard of is Esports. Which it does have. With the regular RLCS which is Professional League play but CRL Standing for Collegiate Rocket League. Which as the name applies is for Colleges and is very neat so the winning students all get Scholarships for their College It happens between many different colleges other games do this but not at such a large quantity. Rocket league goes by 2v2 or 3v3 team setups so it allows for a lot more opportunity for many as they don't need many people to play. With it starting soon I recommend you give it a watch CRL has all kinds of colleges and is very entertaining soccer and cars together is surprisingly fun to watch can't wait for Akron to win...again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.