Skip to main content

Mario Kart Tour is some HEAT

Within the last week, the company Nintendo released a Mario Kart game for IPhone users. This was a really exciting moment for a lot of people. This will be the second game Nintendo has released for IPhone(first being super mario run) but so far it has definitely proved to be a better game. The first game was really a short preview of the actual game that you had to pay $10.00 for. While Mario Kart is free with plenty of different levels, characters, karts, and challenges to keep you on the game for a while. Another reason why this is so exciting is because so many people played some version of Mario Kart throughout their childhood on the Wii or Gamecube which gives this game that nostalgic feeling and really gives it that spark to keep people playing it.
Image result for mario kart tour

Comments

  1. I always loved playing this growing up but now that it’s a mobile app it’s way better. They did a great job creating this and they were very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is really fun but I can never beat the people from China D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great game! 10 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This game is so much fun and i love how they keep adding content

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mario cart has quickly come back into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I'm a pretty big fan of this game, not to mention the constant addition of content keeps the game fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.