Skip to main content

Colour Bandits- KickThePJ


This video called "Colour Bandits" is a creative, narrative style video created by a Youtuber named KickThePJ and some of his friends.  If you've ever heard of KickThePJ, you might know that he creates and posts a lot of different and creative videos on Youtube. His videos are usually based around a story he creates and includes clips and edits he does at home. However, he sometimes collaborates with his friends to create bigger productions like "Colour Bandits" or "Oscar's Hotel". When I first saw this video, I really liked how they took the idea of colored powder/flour and made it into a story. They added a voice over poem that tells a creative story of different colors and this 'bandit', as well as very unique camera angles of the colored powder being thrown. I also love how they added a very flowy, long scarf and a camera shake edit towards the end of the video to give the video a fantasy feeling. 

Comments

  1. I find it interesting that they added a poem being narrated to the whole thing. It has kind of a mysterious vibe to it. Reminds me of something a college art student would do for a project XD just because of how "out there" it is. Might check out some of his other videos too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.