Skip to main content

Greatest Art Site to Exist

Okay, I'm not exactly sure how many people know about DeviantArt but regardless, I'm gonna explain it.

DeviantART is a site dedicated to artists. Of all kinds. Digital media, photography, traditional, stock images, animations, etc. You can find practically everything on there.

Profiles can be customized to how you want them to be. Every member has their own sta.sh which is where you can keep sketches, drafts, and other incomplete pieces of artwork. It also comes with its own built drawing program, though I'm biased with my opinion, I would just check it out and see how you feel about it.

You can also submit journals and status posts so people who watch you can keep up with what's going on in your life as well as you being able to keep up with their lives, granted you watched them back.

There is also the option of turning on and off "Mature content" which would be anything considered NSFW, "not safe for work".

You can offer commissions to other artists on the site. The best part is finding people to watch and see what they submit into their gallery. You meet a lot of cool people and see a lot of cool art styles.

There's almost always competitions and little fun community things going on as well.

Llama badges are also a thing. There's a lot of opportunity on this site for all types of artists.

While like every site, it has its issues, such as the inability to convert dA currency, called points, into actual money once you have them, the site is a cool place to post artwork.

Feel free to check it out and have fun exploring the endless pieces of art!


Here are a few screenshots:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.