Skip to main content







Hullo artsy individuals! So this week I was really trying to find something to share that kind of connected with today's society or just our lives in general. Photography can make you feel many different emotions, sometimes all in the same instant. It can make you cry, laugh, sigh because it's that kind of beautiful you just cant explain, or even make you feel that gut wrenching anger in the pit of your stomach. Photography is life... in a way. When I saw these pictures I instantly saw the emotion in the faces of each individual, and each made me feel a certain way. So I guess the reason why I like these photographs is not only because they make you feel the emotion the people are portraying in the photo, but also because it's like peering into the window of their lives. This is one of the main reasons why, in my opinion, photography is one of the most powerful forms of art.













Comments

  1. I love the way that these capture a feeling. The simplicity of the picture, yet the feeling you get by looking at them is very interesting to me. I quite enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photo are really amazing, they have so much emotion in all of these photos.
    I also really like how they are in black and white, it bring out more of the emotions because of all of the contrasts in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The different shades of gray definitely add rather than take away from these photos. I don't think they would be nearly as powerful if they were in color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the pictures catch the feeling of how life was at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous photos, so raw and human. Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.