Skip to main content

DMA 2014 Regional BPA Results

Congratulations to the following DMA students on their outstanding achievement at the 2014 Regional BPA Competition. Good luck to the 12 students who qualified to continue on to the State Competition in Columbus in March.

Digital Media Production
  • Alex Thomas- 1st Place & Qualified for State

Computer Animation Team
  • The Team of Joel Burns, Logan Kirby, and Jack Young- 1st Place & Qualified for State

Broadcasting
  • The Team of Cassidy Foley, Paige Schlosser, Hannah Smith, and Anna Ventre- 1st Place & Qualified for State
  • The Team of Bo Firstenberger, Emma FitzGerald, & Emily Vogt- 2nd Place

Computer Modeling
  • Stewart LeVan- 1st Place & Qualified for State
  • Marcus Jones- 2nd Place

Fundemental Desktop Publishing
  • Hannah Smith- 1st Place & Qualified for State
  • Fredrick Schweinlin- 3rd Place
  • Collin Cooper- 4th Place
  • Sam Parrett- 5th Place
  • Sam Huber- 6th Place
  • Alex Thomas- 7th Place
  • Emma FitzGerald- 8th Place
  • Leslie Bonzella- 9th Place
  • Kelvin Yeoh- 10th Place

Graphic Design Promotion
  • Elliot Waissbluth- 1st Place & Qualified for State
  • Joe Craig- 3rd Place
  • Kylie Gay- 5th Place
  • Leslie Bonzella- 6th Place
  • Carrissa Kloeker- 7th Place
  • Graham Catton- 8th Place
  • Eddie Baumann- 9th Place

Digital Publishing with InDesign
  • Paige Schlosser- 2nd Place & Qualified for State

Video Production
  • The Team of Gabe Mattaridi, Liam O'Day, Fredrick Schweinlin- 2nd Place 
  • The Team of Collin Cooper, Sam Huber, Sam Parrett, and Ryan Maguire- 3rd Place
  • The Team of Frankie Burress, Kailynn Clark, Grant Holt, and Jensen O'Dell- 4th Place

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.