Skip to main content

I Stop the Fire


Today, May 17th, is National Cyber Safety Awareness day.  It is our pleasure to announce that “I Stop the Fire” created by Hunter Doebereiner, Jordan Danko and Nick Squires has been selected as one of the top 15 films in the nation for The Great American NO BULL Challenge, the largest, youth-led national campaign and video contest in America that tackles cyberbullying at the teen level.   The film features the acting talents of Taylor Reece, Lauren Abernathy, Derek Preston, as well as Mrs. Delehanty-Koening and Mr. Burnside.
The 15 nominees were selected by a panel of esteemed judges including Dr. Oz, Lee Hirsch, Filmmaker and Director of the film “BULLY,”  and Ann Shoket, Editor-In-Chief, Seventeen Magazine, just to name a few.
 The 15 nominees will be commended at the first annual 2012 Teen Video Awards Red Carpet Show on July 21st in San Francisco.  All of the nominees hard work, dedication and courage will be celebrated with music, VIP meet and greet, live entertainment and live award announcements for 8 of the talented teen filmmakers, while having their video introduced to the world.  Celebrities, music lovers, top teen filmmakers, educators, youth and industry leaders from across the country will gather to celebrate the combination of making a difference and the magic of filmmaking.  Prizes for the eight winning films range from a $10k video production deal to scholarships, laptops, iPad’s, video cameras and a trip to the Sundance Film Festival.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.