Skip to main content

Great Stop-Motion Animations



Below are some amazing examples of stop-motion animation.

“The Deep” was created by PES, the working name of the New York-based animator Adam Pesapane, known for his “Human Skateboard” shoe commercial, shorts like “Western Spaghetti” and “KaBoom!” and his fireplace screen saver featuring oscillating candy corn.




  

Cut paper was used for this film for NZ Book Council, produced by Colenso BBDO and animated by Andersen M. Studio.


 

 Next is a  stop-motion music video created with sand for Eatliz‘s “Lose This Child,” directed by Yuval & Merav Nathan.

The guys in this film wore over 200 t-shirts to create this film. The project is directed and edited by Joe Penna, art and sound by Billy Reid, concept and song by Rhett&Link.
 

The next two films were painstakingly made frame-by-frame by Daniel Larsson and Tomas Redigh.The animation in the first video is made from coins, and the second one from Lego bricks. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.