Skip to main content

Photographer Brittney Borowski

In the realm of photography, there is this constant push for creativity - no one wants to look at the same styled picture of the same model doing the same pose after all. Our pictures must differ from those of other photographers and show individuality and creativity beyond the camera angle and editing. As a lover of photography I am always shooting, and know the struggle of coming up with new photo-shoot concepts. I find inspiration through accounts of photographers that I follow on Instagram, with one of my favorites being Brittney Borowski. She is a portrait, couples/wedding, and family photographer based in California, and her style is very dynamic as she is always trying out new poses, background ideas, and props. You can find a link to her YouTube channel here, where she posts editing and concept tutorials for the world to see! You can also check out her website to see other beautiful photographs beyond some of my favorites I attached below!
Image result for brittney borowski photographyImage result for brittney borowski photographyImage result for brittney borowski photography



Comments

  1. Very pretty, professional photos, need to look into her more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love her use of color and the way she incorporates fashion and pose into the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the emotion she captured in each picture and repertoire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos look so beautiful. I love the colors and the compositions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.