Skip to main content

Album Cover for Lil Tecca

Image result for lil tecca album

Lil Tecca is a fairly new artist that has blown up recently from one of his songs called Ransom. About a few months later he released and album called We Love You Tecca and I just wanted to share how cool yet simple the album cover is. Something that I found cool but I didn't realize this first is how the green on the earth is shaped like hearts. I find this cover very satisfying and find the color choice very well done. If you are into R&B or Rap, I recommend listening to a song or two if you like catchy melodic songs.

Comments

  1. Lil Tecca's music slaps fr fr. Also I agree with you that his album cover is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big rap fan, but I cannot lie in saying that this album cover is pretty cool, might have to give it a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil tecca is mad ugly, his music is alright, but the art is better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that he's giving the world a big hug. Nice touch, tecca. Quality post Jake excited for your next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.