Skip to main content

The new iPhone 11

Yesterday, September 12th 2019, Apple introduced their new iPhone. Complete with several new features including, a new dual camera system, all day battery life, Night mode, and slofie mode: which allows you to capture movement at 120 fps. The iPhone 11 shoots 4k video at 60fps across all of its cameras. This new model captures four times more scene, which is perfect for landscape photos. The iPhone 11 has the toughest glass in a smartphone and is water resistant up to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes. Other features include wireless charging, faster wi-fi, liquid retina LCD, true tone, haptic touch, and has the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. The iPhone 11 will be available for pre-order on 9.13.19.

Comments

  1. I saw that the new iPhone had two cameras it looks weird but must take good photos and just a small fun fact about the Samsung and iPhone debate, Samsung makes ipones screens which you can argue why they break easy but there is a fun fact

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actual like the new Iphone! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think its interesting how apple can take something that has already been made by samsung or android and people still freak out about it. They are able to change almost nothing about their product and people still cant get enough of it. Its kind of silly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.