Skip to main content

@helenepambrun.photography & Harry Styles

@helenepambrun.photography

   Not only is Helene Pambrun an insanely talented photographer, she is also the luckiest woman alive. I came across her work when Harry Styles went on tour. She was the photographer for his 2018 sign of the times tour. Not only did I fall in love with her work on Harry Styles (because duh he's Harry Styles), but her other pictures on her page gave me an even deeper appreciation for the art. I've been into photography for a while now but since seeing these pictures, they've really inspired me to step up my game. It has also made me think about this as a career path. Imagine being able to go on tour with an incredible artist such as Harry. To be able to catch those memorable moments on tour for millions to see and gush over, like I have, has to give her such a feeling of pride. I'm very excited to see what work she creates in the future! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.