Skip to main content

Fun Street Art

I think this type of art is awesome. The artist is David Zinn and this is street art. He uses chalk which is a type of art that you don't really see too often. The one i used in this post I especially like because it looks the dragon is actually coming out of the side walk. Street art adds a little fun to our every day life. You can read an article and see more street art like this one here. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I really like street art, and think it would be fun to try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like street art, and think it would be fun to try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I really like how he can make something non-realistic look so much like it's actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try art like this! I draw with sidewalk chalk sometimes but I've never tried drawing anything 3D looking (for example a hole in the middle of the sidewalk, or like the little monster in the picture), so drawing something small like in the picture might be a good start. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's interesting how the angle you see something along with the colors that are used can make a 2D artwork seem to come to life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.