Skip to main content

Cool and Detailed Wolf Drawing

Wolf by aofie-fionn


I really like this drawing of a wolf. I love how each part of the fur is separated into different textures. These different textures make the drawing pop out of you without the use of colors. This is a type of art that I would like to try sometime as I think it would be really cool to be able to put my own twist on it. This artist draws a lot of other animals just like this, which you can find here. Hope you all enjoy!

Comments

  1. I love how some lines are darker than others. That makes the drawing really stand out. Great job Lucas, keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the lines at the bottom are open and the lines and shapes going toward the face are darker and textured. This draws the focus to the face as the lines go from flat to shaded and three dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool image. The use of texture and depth is super impressive considering the artist didn't use traditional shading methods. Super cool how this artist used his own style and skill to create this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool. I myself am very into drawing wolves, but I've never seperated their fur into textures and sections like this. so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how there are many different types of lines and designs for the fur.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.