Skip to main content

Creative and Interesting Album Cover Art

Image result for passion pit cover artImage result for passion pit cover art chunk of

I really enjoy the creativity in these two album covers for the band Passion Pit. I like how the design and colors really pop out at you. It's also all done digitally which relates to what we've been doing lately. Also, the art work was created by Frank Napolski.

Comments

  1. I love both of these albums so I can relate this post. The colors just pop out at you, wow great post Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool Post Kevin! love the art. i love pits with a passion so i can totally relate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool Post Kevin! love the art. i love pits with a passion so i can totally relate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the album covers on both of these! The design is super interesting, thanks for sharing Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their album art seems to really fit the name of their band! Seems very energized yet somehow with mellow undertones; I love the way the colors compliment each other, I especially love the prism shapes on the latter one! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually m favorite band so I love the fact that you chose this album! You should check out their music it is amazing. Cool album art my friend very colorful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool album covers! Didn't even realize it was Passion Pit haha! Great post Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.