Skip to main content

The Goonies Have Reunited!

The Goonies' Turns 30: Where Are They Now? - ABC News
The cast and crew of The Goonies have reunited in a new web series called "Reunited Apart" created by Josh Gad (Olaf from Frozen, Chuck from The Angry Birds Movie, and Ludlow from Pixels). The video reunites Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Corey Feldman, Jeff Cohen, Ke Huy Quan, Kerri Green, Martha Plimpton, Robert Davi, and Joe Pantoliano. The video also brought in Steven Spielberg, writer Chris Columbus and director Richard Donner, as did Cyndi Lauper who made a cameo in the film and wrote and performed the theme song, “The Goonies ‘R’ Good Enough.'” In the video they asked each other some questions, reprised some of their favorite scenes from the movie, and sang “The Goonies ‘R’ Good Enough.'” at the end of the video. It was great to see The Goonies back together in a way.

Here is a link to the video.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/the-goonies-reunion-josh-gad-web-series-990585/
 Goonies Reunite In Epic Video | Cosmic Book News

Comments

  1. I saw this video on trending! It's was certainly a great video and It was great to see all these talented people in one call. I hope Josh Gad is able to host more of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

This self-taught photographer takes pictures of the reflection in peoples eyes.  And no this is not Photoshopped.   https://www.demilked.com/eye-reflection-wedding-photography-eyescapes-peter-adams-shawn/

The Art Of Trevor Henderson

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite Instagram artists, Trevor Henderson! The reason why I like Trevor Henderson's art is that I really like how disturbing and creepy is art is. Here are a few examples of some of his art.