Skip to main content

Summer Vacation Pictures

This past summer, I flew to Maine to visit my aunt. We flew out of Columbus so we could drive up early and watch my older sister graduate from The Ohio State University. Naturally, I took out my phone on the plane, at my aunt's house, at OSU, and everywhere in between. Although they aren't the highest quality photos because they were taken with an iPhone 6, I am really happy with the way they turned out. If you click the link below, you can see all the photos!

http://vsco.co/meganeyoder/journal/vacation

Comments

  1. Definitely worth missing work lol. Love the picture of the two trees bc it captures it in a new perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maine seems like a beautiful state!! I'd love to get up there sometime. (Take me with you next time you go! :)) Love the pics too girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! I really like your perspective and the way you edit the photos. The blue tones of each photo really make it feel like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so cool and I like how you edit your photos. I like how you see things in different view.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.