HDR Photography By Anonymous May 03, 2017 We recently explored HDR photography and I thought I'd share my results. I really liked this project because it made colors pop from photos with very few and dark colors. I will definitely be experimenting with HDR photography again. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousMay 4, 2017 at 8:26 AMstunning pictures mickey. very deep.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 4, 2017 at 10:35 AMI really like your pictures ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 4, 2017 at 10:35 AMI really like your pictures ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 7, 2017 at 10:11 PMThat color contrast is on point 10/10ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM really good pictures displays complexion with simplexion, enjoyed a ton. I showed my dad and he said he wanted to make a business deal with you. Seven ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM really good pictures displays complexion with simplexion, enjoyed a ton. I showed my dad and he said he wanted to make a business deal with you. Seven ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 12, 2017 at 10:28 AMWow your pictures really touch me! hehe have a nice vacation!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
stunning pictures mickey. very deep.
ReplyDeleteI really like your pictures
ReplyDeleteI really like your pictures
ReplyDeleteThat color contrast is on point 10/10
ReplyDeletereally good pictures displays complexion with simplexion, enjoyed a ton. I showed my dad and he said he wanted to make a business deal with you. Seven
ReplyDeletereally good pictures displays complexion with simplexion, enjoyed a ton. I showed my dad and he said he wanted to make a business deal with you. Seven
ReplyDeleteWow your pictures really touch me! hehe have a nice vacation!!!
ReplyDelete