FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways.... The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...
Hi Bayleigh, I really love this movie as well! It has been one of my favorites growing up. I like how the movie features so many different toys and it would be cool to look at them all and get ideas for our animations.
ReplyDeleteI like this movie but hate me all you want, I'm not a huge fan of Toy Story.
ReplyDeleteToy Story 3 is an interesting one for me. Only certain Pixar movies had an impact on me as a kid and Toy Story 3 wasn't exactly one of them. I can appreciate this movie a lot nowadays though because I personally like how Toy Story 3 closes the series rather than the ending of Toy Story 4.
ReplyDeleteI still have never seen this but I love the first and second one!!
ReplyDeleteToy story was one of my favorites growing up and is still one of my go-tos when i need something to watch.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great movie series and the third one is sooo good!
ReplyDeleteits crazy how they make the animation look so smooth and professional
ReplyDelete