If you have talked to me for more than one minute, I am a huge nerd. So, I am making another post about comic book artists. This time it's Annie Wu. She's a comic book artists who lives in Chicago, and is one of my inspiration artists for my sustained investigation. A lot of her work is dramatic with deep and dark lines with bold colors which is makes style perfect for where I first found her work. I first saw her work in the Black Canary book in 2017. Eventually, I will talk about Marvel comic book artists, but not today. If you want to check out more of her work, here is her website: https://www.anniewuart.com/
I definitely agree - her music is amazing and so is she!! This album cover is pretty cool too because she's wearing all white on a white bed and the background is completely black
ReplyDeleteI love Billie Eilish! It's hard to believe that she's younger than me. She's so talented! I can't decide which song is my favorite. Bad Guy or Bury a Friend?
ReplyDeleteI agree! I love Billie Eilish and I love this album! I also love her music videos and her artistic view.
ReplyDelete