By Anonymous March 21, 2019 I found this on Pinterest and I thought it was cool how they made a 20 sided die that's used for Dungeons and Dragons look like a dragon. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousApril 5, 2019 at 9:00 AMThis is very cool. I like the depth the artist created. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 5, 2019 at 10:04 AMThis is really cool! They should add this to the game!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 18, 2019 at 8:19 AMI think this is pretty dope. I've never played the game, but I think a lot of people would love this.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 23, 2019 at 1:26 PMThis is really cool and cute at the same time! They should make a die with this designReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This is very cool. I like the depth the artist created.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool! They should add this to the game!
ReplyDeleteI think this is pretty dope. I've never played the game, but I think a lot of people would love this.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool and cute at the same time! They should make a die with this design
ReplyDelete