Skip to main content

Searching

Image result for searching movie
This is Searching. Searching is about a father, David kim, trying to find his missing daughter, Margot. I give this movie a solid 9/10, though being a low budget film it still managed to keep me excited and on the edge of my seat. The entire movie is shot through the camera of a computer screen. I think this choice of filming style definietly caught my attention and the attention of others. Not many movies are filmed this way, and the ones that are, arent very good. This was a very good, emotional, suspense-thriller. If you find time to go to a movie, see Searching! I highly recommend.

Comments

  1. Pretty good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this movie. I loved that the entire film was shot through the perspective of the computer. It made it more suspenseful and inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this yet, but I am really looking forward to it. After being so impressed with John Cho's performance in the 2017 film Columbus, I am excited to see what he does with this role.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.