Skip to main content

GOODBYES




Hey guys! It's Josh again with my last post to this blog!!! These are paintings done by Shang Chengxiang. They have a surreal/ dreamlike feel to them. I thought these were appropriate as we each head off on new adventures since these paintings remind me of the dreams/goals we all have. I am heading off to The Ohio University majoring in Food Science and Technology with some sort of business minor. I had a lot of fun in DMA this year and I wish you all the best of luck!

Comments

  1. I really like these, the pops of color really add to them and make them really interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this series is the astronaut picture. It's super powerful and cool with the way it looks like he's in a bunch of mirrors. And the color dripping from it really makes it pop with the color

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment