By Anonymous November 10, 2014 When I went to Tennessee, there were many graffiti artists using spray paint to make pictures. I was intrigued by the way they use lids and ordinary things to create these artworks. They do them very quickly too, Very talented. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousNovember 14, 2014 at 9:56 AMThe videos of people making these are fantastic. I love how the art seems so simple when they start, and then it starts to emerge as something intricate and complex. The process is just as amazing as the actual art. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
The videos of people making these are fantastic. I love how the art seems so simple when they start, and then it starts to emerge as something intricate and complex. The process is just as amazing as the actual art.
ReplyDelete