Skip to main content

Why I suck at Illustrator , a memoir by me .

Here lately I've been super into oil pastels and I found this picture & I saw the strange similarities between illustrator and drawing, lol ,Shields , maybe the reason I suck at illustrator (jar) is because I suck at drawing ??? The world may never know .

Comments

  1. Drawing takes practice. You'll only get better; so keep your chin up and keep on drawing. Doodle on papers, doodle on napkins, bring pens and pencils with you everywhere, keep your doodles, draw the same things over and over. You'll get better :) no need to get discouraged--instead, get pumped about honing the skill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so nice jeff thx man .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was weird but drawing in illustrator taught me a lot about how to draw just regularly the two have more similiarites than most would think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really can learn alot from this program, one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that there are a lot of similarities between illustrator and drawing... doing small scale drawings within the drawing helps to create a very detailed whole picture. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment